a2z2go respects our customers’ right to privacy in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We shall only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer, and use personal information as stated below. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law, relevant to the purposes for which it was collected.
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, the following information are protected:
“Personal Information” – such as but not limited to the following: full name, address, contact details, email address, credit card information, and other information about you.
“Sensitive Personal Information” – refers to any information: (1) on race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations, as may be necessary in the conduct of our services; (2) on health, education, genetic or sexual life, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by you, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; (3) issuances by government agencies peculiar to you which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and (4) specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified, as may be necessary in the conduct of our services.
“Privileged Information” – all details and information which, under the Rules of Court and other pertinent laws constitute privileged communication, such as, but not limited to those covered by attorney-client privilege or marital privilege.
For purposes of this Policy, the abovementioned terms shall be collectively referred to as “personal information”.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a2z2go collects both personal information and non-personal information such as computer data.
Information Required Upon Registration:
The following personal information is required upon the user’s registration in our platform:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone/Cellphone Number
All submitted information must be accurate, correct, and updated. Non-submission of any of the foregoing warrants the user’s inability to access all services provided by a2z2go platform upon registration. Users may update the information provided to a2z2go by editing their profile in the platform. The linking of social media accounts to a2z2go warrants the user’s acceptance and permission that the information available in the user’s social media account can be accessed and processed by a2z2go. All information provided on the user’s social media account shall be collected, shared, used, and transferred to the a2z2go platform.
When accessing our platform and availing our services, our company servers shall also automatically record information that your browser sends, such as but not limited to:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Device type
- Domain names
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our platform
- The pages within the platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
We also at times collect anonymous demographic information such as the following:
- Browsing behavior
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve the platform and the services we provide.
Information collected shall be utilized and shared to a2z2go’s third party business partners in order to facilitate the services provided by a2z2go. In addition, information collected shall be used for the following functions:
- To adequately and accurately provide the services requested, including administering customer orders and/or the processing of customer orders, payments, and deliveries.
- To provide customer updates, including the sending of unsolicited newsletters, marketing, and promotional materials – subject to the user’s option to unsubscribe and/or to opt-out from further receiving said commercial electronic messages.
- To communicate with employees, customers, contractors, suppliers, agents, or any other individuals.
- For administrative purposes, such as billing, payment, and debt collection.
- For our platform, website, app, system, and/or software to have your proper identification.
- To provide you access to our website, app, system, and/or software, and to provide the necessary customer support, if applicable.
- To ensure IT security and resource management.
- To respond and manage any inquiries, requests, comments, complaints, and/or incidents raised with us, if applicable.
- To monitor, assess, and improve our services, and to train our employees and monitor their performance.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations of regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies.
- Other specified and legitimate purposes determined and declared before, or as soon as reasonably practicable after collection.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, we use personal information to process customer orders, payments, and deliveries. Information collected is also used to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for general use.
We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from us, our affiliates, and partners.
When we hold surveys or promos, we may require users to give their contact information (such as but not limited to: name, email, residential address, or mobile number) and also demographic information (such as but not limited to: age, income level, or gender). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest and/or to inform the user if they have won in the said promo.
We also offer various email and other digital services and as such, we require information from the user in order for him or her to avail of such free services. Such information will be used as contact information and reference. We partner with third parties to provide services that allow us to deliver the services under our online platforms and website, or to assist us in measuring key website statistics. When the user signs up for our services, we may be required to share names, or other information that is absolutely necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. In all cases, they are required to keep the information confidential.
a2z2go does not engage in the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
a2z2go will not disclose your personal information except as described herein:
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates and third-party business partners. When we do so, these affiliates will use your information in a manner consistent with this policy and data protection laws.
- We may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information in compliance with this policy and data protection laws.
- In some cases, we may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our customers, such as distributors. If so, we will require our business partners to use that information in a manner consistent with this policy and data protection laws.
- We may share your personal information with third parties when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary: (i) to comply with a law, regulation, court order, or other legal process; (ii) to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violation of our contracts or agreements, violation of law, or other misuse of our website, apps, products or services; (iii) to protect A2Z2Go’s rights or property or yours or others’ health, safety, welfare, rights, or property; or (iv) under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- We may share your personal information with third parties in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of A2Z2Go or under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- We may share your information with your permission or at your request.
- We may share anonymized or aggregated information internally and with third parties for any purpose. Such information will not identify you individually.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
a2z2go ensures that all information collected will be safe and secure. We shall protect all information you provide by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Storing and maintaining all user data in a highly secured database;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purposes.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Our platform may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information.
RETENTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL, SENSITIVE PERSONAL, AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
We retain personal information only for the duration of your activities and/or transactions in connection with the products and services availed of and/or for such period of time required for legal and regulatory purposes, and will be disposed of in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access or disclosure to any other party or the public, or prejudice your interest, provided that we may retain copies of your personal information in our archives for the purpose of determining its continuing obligations under the agreement or pursuant to its bona fide record retention or data back-up policies, access to which shall be restricted on a need-to-know basis, as may be required under applicable laws and regulations.
CONSENT AND WAIVER
You also grant a2z2go or any of its employees, representatives and/or agents, access to any data which may be or is necessarily, directly, or reasonably related to the purpose and function for which the data is being utilized.
You also acknowledge that a2z2go undertakes to segregate and keep separate any and all data, files or information it may secure or obtain from the user and that A2Z2Go shall treat in strictest confidence any or all information, data and other related documentation concerning the user, and that a2z2go is not and shall not use for its own benefit or the benefit of its employees, agents, representatives, or third parties the data processed and collected from the said user.
You also acknowledge that a2z2go's obligation of confidentiality and restricted use are not applicable to those portions of the Data that have been previously known, or that fall into public knowledge without the fault of a2z2go, or which the user has already disclosed to third persons, or those required under law or regulation or by a valid order of a court or other governmental authority with competent jurisdiction to be disclosed.
The user also acknowledges that a2z2go is taking all the necessary precautions to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or use of such data by any of its employees, agents or representatives, or by third parties.
The user shall defend, indemnify and hold a2z2go , its officers, officials, employees and representatives, free and harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any violation of data privacy rights resulting directly from any act, omission, or negligence of the user, its agents, representatives, or by third parties.
By accessing a2z2go 's platform, sites, or utilizing our services, you hereby consent to the use of your information, including any personal information, in the manner described in this policy. Should you have any concerns, queries, or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.